USA Vacation Rentals
Caribbean Vacation Rentals
Australian Vacation Rentals
We're Sorry, this listing is not currently active.
To see other listings in
Sponsored Vacation Rental Properties
GuestOfOwner.com has relationships with many of the top vacation rental websites on the web. This allows us to offer more properties in more destinations than what we would be able to offer by ourselves.
We receive a small fee for every inquiry we are able to obtain for one of our vacation rental partners, which is used to maintain and grow this site. To accomplish this, we open a window to our patners site so that you can complete the inquiry on this property.
We want to thank-you for using GuestOfOwner.com and look forward to helping you find your next vacation rental property.
Booking a Property on MyVacationRentalGuide
MyVacationRentalGuide only lists properties from three of the most trusted providers in vacation rental properties, Clear Stay by Escapia, Stay USA by Instant Software and Barefoot Technologies Corporation. All of our providers allow MyVacationRentalGuide to hook into their proprietary reservation systems to process your reservation request.
This allows us to provide you, our customer, with a safe, secure and reliable booking experience.
Once you choose your initial start of rental date and the number of nights you would like to stay, MyVacationRentalGuide calls the appropriate back end system to determine if the property is available and calculate the cost of the rental. You have the option of revising your dates, or continue to book the property online.
No credit card information is stored on MyVacationRentalGuide.com, and soon after booking, you will be contacted by a professional property management company representative to finalize your booking and choose additional booking options.
In some cases, you have the option of choosing travel insurance at time of booking. In other cases, it is included in the booking price and can be removed later when talking to your property management company professional.
We do, however, recommend that you choose to include the travel insurance option.
We want to thank-you for using MyVacationRentalGuide.com and look forward to helping you find your next vacation rental property.
Fraud Prevention Tips
Fraud Prevention Tips
GuestofOwner.com is not a property management company and we do not inspect the properties that list on our website. While fraud is rare, it can happen. The tips below are intended to help travelers avoid fraud.
• Fraud warning signs include an unusually low price, uncertainly regarding the exact property location, or any suspicious behavior of the property owner or manager.
• Whenever possible, pay with a credit card. Credit cards typically offer protection in the event that your accommodation is not supplied as promised.
• Be careful if paying by check or wire transfer take additional precautions because these payment types typically offer little or no protection. Wire transfers may be used by legitimate property owner/managers, however, they are susceptible to fraud and typically cannot be recovered and extra caution is necessary.
• Avoid paying with money orders!
• Proceed with caution cautiously if you must make an international payment using a wire transfer.
• Speak to the owners/managers on the telephone versus strictly email.
• Ask for references from past renters.
• Request the street address of the property rented and look it up on one of the internet based map sites, such as google maps.
• Ask the owner where else the property is advertised on the Internet and for how long.
• Never give out personal financial information (bank account numbers, social security etc.)
• Do not send payment via check, bank transfer, wire transfer, money order or other non-recoverable payment methods until you have satisfied any doubts regarding the legitimacy of the property or property owner/manager.
• Ask the owner/property manager a local knowledge question. Can they recommend a restaurant? How close is the nearest golf course? How close is the nearest hosipital and what is it's name?
• Notify GuestOfOwner.com if you suspect a property may be fraudulent.
Find vacation rental deals and specials on vacation home, villa rentals, condos, cabin rentals, beach house rental and more on GuestOfOwner.com. We offer a large list of owner managed vacation rental properties throughout the world. Browse our website of vacation condos, cabins, villas, chalets and more.